product image

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Have you thought of starting a Home Based Business?

 

Why are more people working from home as turn-key entrepreneurs? If you would've asked me 2.5 years ago, I wouldn't have had a clue what network marketing was. I was busy teaching classes at the local university. My salary was tiny... and I had no hope of getting a raise or seeing my pay increase as I worked harder to meet the needs of my students. In just two and a half years, this business model has empowered me to make more time, more money, have greater purpose in my life and explore limitless possibilities. Maybe it's time to that you got to know the direct sales industry.

Check out the stats, and then read about what I've learned is behind the numbers

44% of Home Based Business are started for under $5,000

What I Know: Two and half years ago I started my Rodan + Fields business for less than a grand. I earned back my investment in my first month. Now I'm driving a new Lexus SUV courtesy of Rodan + Fields, supporting our family as I'm making more than I ever could have teaching, and dreaming BIG for our future!

There are 38 million Home-Based Businesses in the USA

That's roughly 13% of Americans who have a "Plan B" in this down economy. We have car insurance, life insurance, health insurance, even cell phone insurance! But why not income insurance? This is the perfect solution!

70% of Home-Based Businesses succeed within 3 years versus 30% of regular businesses

I did even better than that. With Rodan + Fields, I was profitable in my first month in this business and now can retire my husband so he could focus on his own entrepreneurial endeavors and spend more time with our girls. And I'm not alone. My team is full of success stories of replacing or surpassing incomes and retiring from jobs that no longer align with dreams. Click here to see an inspiring story!

70% of Americans would prefer to be self-employed

I hear this all the time! I'm my own boss and have designed my work life to fit in around the rest of my life. And the rest of my life keeps getting bigger and fuller all the time because the possibilities are endless.

A New Home-Based Business is started every 12 seconds

This jaw-dropping stat doesn't surprise me now that I understand the benefits and long-term income potential. I have dozens of people joining my organization every month, and that number grows exponentially month over month. That's a whole lot of new entrepreneurs creating their own economic stimulus packages and fueling the American economy. Just wait until we get to open up foreign markets! I can't wait!!

$427 billion per year is made by Home Based Business

Let's make a comparison: the NFL is a $9 billion industry. This is big business. Our company is doing 5 times in a month what Rodan + Fields used to do when we were in high-end department stores. But what attracted the Doctors most to this model, and has hooked me completely, is the ability to help anyone create a business of their own.
It's clear, this business model is an effective, efficient and powerful new normal. Maybe it's time to understand how a home-based business can get you closer to the life you really want.
Do you or someone you know want to explore a lucrative, incredibly fun, US-only (but not for long) business that's appeals to everyone with skin? Would you like to leverage the success of others and proven training, marketing tools and technology that make earning full-time income in part-time hours possible?

Let's start a conversation!


Diana Perkins
Excutive Consultant

https://dianaperkins.myrandf.biz/